We are the sole UK distributor for the class leading Kohler KDi engines, there is a really informative video by clicking here which brings the product to life.
KDI1903TCR & KDI2504TCR
• Engines are Tier 4 Final emission compliant without the use of a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
• Engine components work together to achieve Tier 4 Final emission compliance, including:
- Direct injection system utilizing pressures at 2000 bar (29,000 PSI)
- The Electronic Control Unit (ECU), with fuel mapping program to monitor and manage the engine’s power output
- Efficient turbocharger
- 4 valve cylinder head with special combustion chamber design
- Cooled, electronic exhaust gas recirculation (EGR)
- Diesel oxygenated catalyst (DOC)
• Without a DPF, benefits include:
- low cost of ownership
- limited maintenance
- compact sizing for equipment manufacturers
- no heat management issues
About Kohler Engines
Kohler Engines and Lombardini – a KOHLER Company based in Italy – have been manufacturing engines since the 1920s. Kohler Engines produces a wide range of gaseous, gasoline and diesel engines, from 6.5 to 74.5 hp, which are supplied to equipment manufacturers worldwide in the lawn and garden, commercial and industrial, agricultural and construction markets.
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., KOHLER Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. KOHLER is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, cabinetry, tile and home interiors, and an international host to award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.